Background

Monday, July 8, 2013

Questions and Answers

I'm on a timed computer at a library this time, and depending on how things go, I might not be able to write more than a few lines. It's complicated. Things are great here though, and the work is going pretty well. We set two baptismal dates this week, which was really exciting.
1. What area/city are you serving in?
 Oh... haha yeah I guess that's important. Oak Cliff West is my area. I think it's about 15-20 minutes outside of downtown Dallas, I don't know in what direction.
2. How are you coming with the language?
 It's going pretty good, I understand about 50-70% of what the native speakers say, and I can usually find the words to express myself. Funny story next week if I remember.
3. What's your favorite/coolest thing about your first week in the field?
 uhhh can't think of anything. no time! sorry! maybe just hearing peoples stories and helping them. I think that's it. People have very different lives here.
 
Love,
 
Elder Gaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment