Background

Monday, July 22, 2013

Settling In...

I am so sorry. I have 40 seconds, I was writing Nick and President and doing some other necessities. Investigators are good. Love you all very much!
Elder Gaughan

Ok, Elder Walker was nice and gave me some of his leftover time. But I'll still have to be short, I'm sorry. Our most exciting investigator is Hilda Vanegas. She's consistently reading the Book of Mormon, comes to church whenever possible, and just gets it. We're hoping she can get her family interested too. No pictures, I'm sorry! I'm buying a camera cord today so I can send some next monday. 

Missionary thought for the week: "Follow thou me, and I will make you fishers of men." Read that scripture, and think about the context. Part of being a disciple of Christ is being bold, both in obedience and inviting others to follow Him. Obviously there's a time and place for everything, but it's a good principle.

Love,

Elder Gaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment